Today I want to share a tip with you I have recently implemented that has been a huge help to me. Our family moved 20 minutes out of town a couple of years ago making it more difficult to "just jump in the car and go" when we needed something from the store.
My husband helps by calling before he heads home from work and asking if we need anything. I keep a running list, and that helps a lot, but I am not always informed of everything when we run out.
Now when I get his call, I tell him if anything is on my grocery list and then I glance over my "Do We Need" note. It's not 100% fool-proof, but we are running out of things less and less.
Which reminds me, I need a refill picked up at the pharmacy...
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group