There's only so much a planner can do. Maybe that should read "there is only so much that you can do"
We are women and superheroes but we really CAN'T do everything. We will probably still try (and that's okay), but also try to say no when you have to.
I told him I could but I also showed him my list and pointed out the various sections I had to do for this and that and told him, "I'm a bit overwhelmed." My husband, being the wonderful man that he is, took my pen and marked through a whole section and said, "don't worry about doing these." After thanking him for making it possible for me to release myself from some of my tasks, I told him that in the future it was probably not a good idea to write on my list [grin] but in this case it was totally okay.
So, those tasks were marked through and moved to a future date. They'll be waiting for me next week and I don't have to worry about forgetting any of them because they're tucked away nicely in my planner. Don't you just love having a planner?
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group