Thursday, April 30, 2015
I've Heard of Those People!
I took my boys to the dentist to have their teeth cleaned and while they were doing that, I pulled out my planner to see if there was anything I needed to do while I was in town.
"Write birthday thank-you notes"
Yep, I had put that one off (but in my defense, it hasn't even been a full week)! I remembered I had stuck some note cards in the back - I could actually write my thank-you notes while I was waiting! I've heard of people doing things like that to be organized and efficient with their time but I had never tried it!
I pulled the cards out and started writing. I had family addresses tucked in the files section of my planner so they were ready to go. The only thing that would have been better is if I had some stamps stashed away in a zippered pouch - maybe next time!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group