Sunday, April 26, 2015
The Results are In
The poll is now closed and out of sixty-five people who participated 46% said that they use half-size planner inserts most often. Coming in second was the personal size inserts with 20% of the votes. 10% of the voters chose "other" and I'm curious as to what size that might be.
One reader commented that they used A5 sized inserts and was surprised that wasn't included as an option. This is where I come clean and admit that I am ignorant about that size - who else uses A5? After some research I've discovered that the A5, at 5.8 x 8.3, is very close in size to the half or classic size planner.
If you would ever like to see a planner insert of mine in a different size than is being offered, please feel free to drop me a note and request it, and I will see what I can do.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group