Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Almost a Year: Using a Planner vs Not
My appointments were added to Google calendar and I tried to set it all up so that I would get alerts a day or two before such activities occurred, but inadvertently sometimes things didn't get added, alerts did not go off and I was always worried that I was forgetting something.
Using a planner has changed that. Whether you use a full, half, personal or compact size planner, bullet journal or 3x5 cards, having a place to write things down and refer back to will ease your mind in ways you didn't think possible.
Beyond appointments and due dates, the thing that has helped me most is being able to write myself notes for the future. I've had my nephrologist appointment in my planner for the past four months for today and when I reviewed my weekly page, I saw the note I also added: "Have a light breakfast around 6am". I'm glad I wrote that down! No heavy meals before my CT! Write yourself lots of notes - you'll be glad you did.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group