Saturday, June 27, 2015
Do Your Planner Review on the First
If you don't look at your planner, and often, it doesn't matter when you do your planning - if you don't see it you are going to forget something.
Sure, it is wise to do some planning at the first of the month. I spend some time dating my weekly pages if needed, filling in recurring events such as bills, adding appointments from my future pages, taking out old pages and adding new ones.
At the first of the week I look at my monthly pages and make sure I have everything covered and transferred to my weekly pages. I might also write in the main dishes for dinner that week. During the first part of the day, I check all the activities for the day to make sure I know what's going on. After lunch is a good time for me to look over my pages again as my day progresses.
Remember your firsts! Look at your planner often.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group