I know, I know - my post image is a bit flashy, right?! :) I was having fun so I just went with it. I've had some ideas rumbling around in my head and today I decided to try them out and share them with you.
The first thing I did was go through my "Files" section. I have A-Z files in my old planner where I have been archiving some things. I decided to archive everything that I didn't need to have close to me. I also went through my "Project " section and did the same thing. Now, in my current planner, I only have a Files section of current and frequently used pages.
I still have an index as the first page in the files section but I now just use A-Z tabs and only the occasional sticky page tab. We'll see how that goes - I can always change my mind! Since eliminating my project section, I now have an extra divider that I am using to keep up with my blog
The dashboard has been changed up as well. Now it is a single piece of paper with some sticky notes. I've printed my tab names down the right side as an index for my tabs. I like the way it looks but I am thinking about printing it on cardstock - it would hold up much better that way.
Lastly, I ran out of my weekly pages and decided to use another one of the formats that I created some time back. I tweaked them a bit and added new categories: scheduled, today's tasks, blog, misc., and finances.
It's been a long time since I've made several changes at one time so I am looking forward to seeing how these work for me.