Sunday, June 14, 2015
Planners on Vacation: Yes or No?
I used it up until the last minute before I left and then stuck it in my suitcase. I thought it was better to be safe than sorry When we got to our rental house for the week, I unpacked it and laid it on my beside table. You know what? My planner stayed there, unopened, for the rest of the week.
My planning was done beforehand and then, while I was with my sisters, all the planning was done by others and I followed along. As a matter of fact, even though I got back late Thursday night, I am just now unpacking it (yes, I am one of those people)!
Despite all of this, I would still take it with me on vacation again. If I needed to look up a date, event, phone number, or other details - having it with me is much more convenient to me than having to find the information without it.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group