Saturday, October 10, 2015
[31 Day 10] My Favorite Tool
So, I have spent a lot of time punching holes. After almost a year of doing this, I thought asking for a hole punch to fit my half-size pages was a good idea.
I am in love.
Seriously, I have never loved a tool more than my hole punch. I've punched holes in my calendar pages, warranties, receipts, greeting cards - anything I wanted to tuck away in my planner.
This is the one I bought for my planner (half-size, 7 holes) at Amazon. For me it was like Dial-up internet: I was completely satisfied with what I had, until I discovered something that made my life so much easier.
Do you have something like this that you don't want to live without? My paper cutter is a close second for me.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group