Last week I shared a mini-insert that I whipped up to help me manage a list of tasks that were longer than usual. I've mentioned numerous times that I don't use a regular daily page - only when super-busy, but even then I don't need the full insert. I am finding that this mini page - a little larger than a bookmark - is working very well for me.
As my day started to fill up this past Thursday, I pulled one of Giftie's planner hacks out of the hat and used my highlighter to draw an arrow indicating that the tasks for that day were on a daily page. I referred to the page often during the morning as I was running my errands, and when I returned home, I had not forgotten one single task. Thank goodness!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group