I am so excited about today's post!
Shortly after I began using a planner, about 18 months ago, I found Kristy's blog at Giftie Etcetera. I felt like a kid in a candy shop when I discovered post after post that focusing on planners and organization. Since then I have set up my planner according to the method she uses because - it works!
Giftie and I are working together on a fun series that I think you'll like. Every month, Kristy will take an insert, that I made just for the occasion, and show her readers different ways that she might use it.
This month I have for you a Wish List for all Occasions. It features a blank box in the title for you to indicate what the wish list is for. In the image, you'll see that I drew a little Christmas tree in that box - it can also be used for birthdays (cake), baby showers (baby bottle), etc. Download it HERE!
Click the image below to head over to Kristy's blog, Giftie Etcetera, to see the different ways she would use the same insert.
I'd love to hear you comments about what you think about this new monthly series!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group