ast week I spent from Monday afternoon through Sunday evening on the couch. I left the house once to pick up my guys, only to come back home and head for the couch. What illness caused me to be so incapacitated? A cold. Seriously - it wasn't the flu or pneumonia - just a cold. In my defense let me say this, as a transplant patient without an immune system, things affect me differently than they used to. I am glad I got a flu shot - I would hate to know what the flu feels like.
Okay, enough whining.
I didn't think that I would do any planning, but I kept it close just in case. The blank pages started filling up with:
- a reminder to send an email to the Recreation Center
- a note to wrap presents for the boys school Christmas party
- another reminder to take my monthly vitamin D
- instructions from my doctor to increase a medication and repeat blood work in a month
- a post it note with instructions to crochet a hot pad holder to use with the wood heater
The only new appointment that was added was the reschedule of an orthodontist appointment that I canceled because of sickness.
I felt really rotten and I didn't need the stress of trying to remember all these things to do, even if I could put them off for later. I simply reached for my planner to jot down notes.
Do you keep your planner near at all times?