Let me just say, I am loving the WO2P PLUS layout. My previous layout had plenty of space and I recorded both appointments and tasks on my weekly spread. It has always worked well one drawback was that I was often recopying tasks from day to day. With once central to do list, I didn't have to do this. I also like just looking to the outside of the pages to see that day's appointments and items that must be done on that day. Having so many (PLUS) items on one spread eliminates the need for other pages (menu, check list, etc.). I liked it so well that I am using it again this week.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group