- Link up a post from your blog that in some way shares about planners: a tip, your weekly setup, planner inserts that you've made, tools and accessories that you use, etc.
- You are welcome to share a Linky button on your blog, but it is not necessary. You can find the code here, or if you would rather, save the one above to your own computer.
- When you find time, visit the other link ups and tell them your visiting from the linky party.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
The Planner Experience: Link Up Party #3
Hey Everyone, I switched days on you! After two weeks I discovered that Fridays were not the best day for me. I promise I won't move us around again. I’m so glad you’re here to browse through our link ups or share your own blog posts. We are still a very new link up party but hopefully it will continue to grow over time. Thank you for coming by to share!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group