Thursday, March 3, 2016
Ideas for Inserts Conclusion [Part 4]
I scroll through Pinterest regularly just looking for a topic to get me started with an idea. How many Week on 2 Pages layouts does one person need? My take is you always need choices! (I have many WO2P layouts in both indexes!)
Sometimes I see a layout that I want that is for sale but I know that I can duplicate it myself. What to do? If I ever duplicate one of those inserts, I never offer it on my blog. That wouldn't be right at all. The DIYfish daily page is one of those pages. I don't feel like her system of fold out daily, weekly and monthly pages would work for me but I absolutely love the daily page and it is my go to when I need a daily (not very often, once or twice a month).
Here's my favorite planner Pinterest board: DIY Planners & Organizers Pinterest Group - and of course there is always mine:
Follow Becky's board Planner Fun on Pinterest.
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group