Tuesday, March 8, 2016
What's the Most Unusual Thing in Your Planner?
In the past 6 years since my transplant, I've had around one cold per year. They affect me differently than they used to and since I have suppressed immune system, they last a lot longer. I was sick the entire month of December with the simple common cold.
With it being cold and flu season, I've been a bit paranoid about going out in public. People are generally not as conscientious about spread germs as they are about avoiding them. I recently bought a mask and put it in the zippered portion of my dashboard. Let's just hope I have the nerve to pull it out and put it on when I encounter a lot of coughing and sniffling.
What's the most unusual thing in your planner?
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group