Wednesday, April 13, 2016
The Task You Put Off - You Know the One
There it is. The task that has been staring me in the face for several weeks now. Reclast is an IV treatment for osteoporosis that I am supposed to have once a year. That entry in my planner means I have to call Vanderbilt and remind them that they have not called me to set up an appointment for July. I've put it off because I've been dreading trying to coordinate it on the same day as another appointment (my doctor is 3 hours away from where I live). It is going to be a long day and I'm dreading the day itself!
So everyday I am looking at this in my planner, moving it week to week until I actually do it. That makes no sense at all! The longer I wait, the bigger the chance is I can't make the appointment for the same day. Do you have tasks like this? Any tips?
For me, I finally decided I must do it and then tell someone else to make myself accountable. Like now, I'm going to take care of this task today and then I am going to edit this post and tell you that I did it! Keep me accountable!!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group