Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Tuesday's To-Do's [printable]
Years ago I was part of a email group made up of about 12 women who met online. Our conversations were wide and varied, and also practical. One day I emailed, "I have so much to do I don't know where to start. I feel overwhelmed!" That's when I learned a great technique (which was so very simple): Make a list of 5 things you need to do (just five!) and then report back on your progress.
Listing only five things kind of took away the overwhelming part, and reporting back to my friends helped with the accountability.
Have you "liked" Planner Fun's Facebook page? Next week I'll start a "List Five" post and we can try the technique out together.
Here's a Five-at-a-Time To Do List to get you started:
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group