Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Week on 2 Pages with Time Block [printable]
This is practically identical to the layout I am using now with the exception of the schedule bar down the middle. I'm not sure how this will work for everyone but in my head, it works. I saw a layout on Pinterest with the time scheduling and thought I would like to try it since sometimes the tasks fill up the page, a schedule would block out my busy times. Here's how I plan to use it:
Appointments or scheduled tasks are written on the appropriate time side and I circle the time. I blocked the time two ways: drew a box around the busy times (Tuesday) and I circled the time I would be busy and drew a line down when I would be through (Thursday) Maybe this one would be a good one to send to Giftie so she could show us different ways to use it!
This layout is undated and formatted for a half-page insert. Print on letter-size paper, flip and print the other side. Cut down the middle and punch your holes!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group