Monday, May 2, 2016
Planner Setup Update
Moving my homeschool plans to my planner has made such a difference! I have everything at my fingertips and this has made it a lot easier to keep up with grades and attendance, instead of "waiting till I get out my big binder" to record things. Target recently had dividers that fit my planner on clearance so I bought a new set for $.88. I put them in the back and now have a tab for William's lesson plans, Jonathan's lesson plans, grades, and attendance. Handy.
Because of the space the homeschool plans take, I make more of an effort to keep my planner culled by archiving old weekly and monthly layouts. Right now I am keeping them in an old leather planner but have started archiving them in Evernote (this makes them searchable). There may be a post on this later!
- McDougall Links and Groups
- Plant-Based Instant Pot People Facebook Group
- The Butterfly Effect- Raw and Plant Based Weight Loss Facebook Group
- Simple Daily Recipes Blog
- Simple Daily Recipes You Tube Channel
- Jill McKeever Plant-Based Recipe Hoarders Facebook Group